This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 873 pages: 942-947
The purpose of the study is to determine the increase in the efficiency of the electrophysical ionization device on a scientific basis, which produces thermal energy based on the regularity of the electrophysical ionization process. This research article discusses the dependence of the amount of thermal energy obtained in the device of electrophysical ionization on temperature. It is noted that if in the case of the traditional method of heating the substance used in the heating industry, the relative heat capacity of the substance is important, then when heated by an unconventional method, in other words, the temperature of the substance is important in the electrophysical ionization device. This indicator, determined on the basis of the experiment, emphasizes the need to apply depending on the correct choice of the physical parameters of the substance the electrophysical ionization method for the efficient production of thermal energy in the heating industry from the heat-carrying substance. Although the heating of water is mainly carried out using various well-known traditional and non-traditional methods, the natural law of heating water is unique. This law notes the dependence of the magnitude of changes in the internal energy of water in a certain volume of heated water and on the speed of movement of this mass. Considering from the point of view of the regularity of the above direction, it is noted that in order to compare the water heated by the traditional method, appropriate calculations have been made.
In this article, for the experimental results of water heating obtained by traditional and non-traditional methods, we would like to express our gratitude to the research staff of the “Laboratory for advanced technologies and materials” at the Institute of natural resources named after A. S. Dzhamanbayev of the Southern branch of the Kyrgyz Republic National Academy of Sciences. On the basis of the development of the electrophysical ionization method in a liquid (water), a pattern has been obtained and the installation of the heat generator “EFI” has been developed.
The research has been carried out at the expense of B.Zh. Akmatov.
1. Pirsol, I. (1975). Cavitation. Mir, Moscow.
2. Schauberger, V. (1995). Energy of water. Yauza, Moscow.
3. Potapov, Yu.S., Fominskii, L.P., Potapov, S.Yu. (2001). Rotation energy. http://www.vixri.com/d/a_fizika/Potapov%20Ju.S.%20_%20%20Energija%20vrashenija.pdf
4. Fominsky, L.P. (2004). Superheater heat generators – bluff or reality? Reference Book of Industrial Equipment, vol. 2, 81-93.
5. Fominskii, L.P. (2003). Rotary generators of free heat. Do it yourself. OKO-Plus, Cherkasy.
6. Osipenko, S.B. (1980). Hydrodynamic analysis of a pulsating body-propulsion system. Applied Mechanics, vol. 16, no. 3, 166-172.
7. Lemysh, A. (2015). Physicists confirmed: The Rossi generator is working! https://www.chitalnya.ru/work/1153533/
8. Alvarez, L.W. (1957). Catalysis of nuclear reactions by mesons. Physical Review, vol. 105, 1127-1128.
9. Akmatov, B.Zh., Tashpolotov, Y. (2015). Patent 1824, Fh, 24H 1/20. Kyrgyz Republic. “A device for efficient generation of thermal energy from a fluid based on electrophysical ionization” applicant and patent holder authors. Kyrgyzpatent. No 20150051.1; declare 04/27/2015; publ. 02.29.2016, Bull. No. 2 (Fch., F24H 1/20). patent.kg/doc/im/2016/2.pdf
10. Navigating the TehTab.ru directory. http://tehtab.ru/Guide/GuideMedias/GuideWater/GuideWater1bar0to100deg/
11. Akmatov, B.Zh. (2015). The efficiency of electrophysical ionization (EFI) in generating thermal energy from a fluid. Vestnik, vol. 1, 152-157.
12. Osipenko, S.B. (2015). About the coefficient of efficiency. http://www.afuelsystems.com/arhdoc/400%25.pdf
13. Gurov, K.P. (1966). Foundations of kinetic theory. Method of N.N. Bogolyubov. Nauka, Moscow.
14. Saveliev, V.I. (1970). Course of general physics. Vol. I. Science, Moscow.
15. Akmatov, B.Zh., Tashpolotov, U. (2013). “The ways of ionization of substances”. Certificate number: 2148 (author’s) Kyrgyz Republic. Kyrgyzpatent.
16. Potapov, Yu.S. (2004). New energy sources based on vortex heat generators (competitive material). Energy and Industry of Russia, vol. 7, no. 47. https://www.eprussia.ru/epr/47/3155.htm
17. Kikoin, A.K. (1976). General course of physics. Nauka, Moscow.
18. Buinov, G.N. (1995). Thermal electrolysis inverser – alternative to a nuclear reactor. Journal of Russian Physical Thought, vol. 1, 150-162.
19. Gofman, Yu.V. (1977). Laws, formulas, problems of physics. Naukova Dumka, Kyiv.