This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 896 pages: 1143-1149
This article presents the theoretical foundations of the organic modernization and the development tendencies of the main branches of the industry in the economy of Russia. The prospects for the modernization of the industry are assessed by the criteria for the dynamics of the production and exports. According to the theory of Kondratiyev, on the basis of the trends in these indicators, upward and downward waves are identified. In compliance with Faltsman method, the forecast showed the growth and expediency of modernization of grain farming, housing construction complex, and motor-car industry. But it wasn’t revealed the prerequisites for the growth of the petroleum industry and the military and industrial complex. The results of the study represent practical recommendations for the industrial development strategies.
This study has been conducted according to the state order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia (FZWN-2020-0016).
1. Kovaleva, I. P. (2015). Modernization theory and practice. New word in science and practice: hypotheses and approbation of research results, vol. 20, 89-96, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoriya-i-praktika-modernizatsii, accessed on 2021-09-08.
2. Batukova, L. (2014) Prerequisites for successful modernization in Russia. Science and innovations, vol. 131, 34-36, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/predposylki-neobhodimye-dlya-provedeniya-uspeshnoy-modernizatsii-v-rossii, accessed on 2021-08-14.
3. Faltsman, V. K. (2012) Variants of technological modernization of Russia. Modern Europe, vol. 4, no. 52, 5-18, from https://www.elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_18127453_81524789.htm, accessed on 2021-08-07.
4. Doroshenko, Y. A., Starikova, M. S., Riapukhina, V. N. (2021) Models of Regional Development in Russia: Level of Industrialisation and Innovative Performance. Inzinerine Ekonomika-Engineering Economics, vol. 32, no. 3, 247–257, DOI: 10.5755/j01.ee.32.3.25897
5. Malykhina, I. O., Riapuhina, V. N., Chizhova, E. N., Rozdolskaya, I. V. (2020) Neo-industrialization as the Bases of the Innovative Trajectory of the Development of Russian Industry before and during the Coronavirus Disease-19 Pandemic. Open Access Maced J Med Sci, vol. 8, no. E, 685-92, DOI: 10.3889/oamjms.2020.5676
6. Kondratiev, N. D. (2002). Conjuncture supercycles and the theory of foresight. International ND Kondratiev Foundation, Moscow.
7. Faltsman, V.K. (2018) Key tasks and prospects for the Russian economy development in line with the "Kondratieff supercycles". Problems of forecasting, vol. 4, no. 169, 27-37, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/klyuchevye-zadachi-i-perspektivy-razvitiya-rossiyskoy-ekonomiki-v-rusle-kondratievskih-bolshih-tsiklov, accessed on 2021-07-08.
8. Shapovalov, D. A., Khabarov, D. A., et al. (2020) Russian market of oil and oil products. International Journal of Applied Sciences and Technologies "Integral", vol. 3, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rossiyskiy-rynok-nefti-i-nefteproduktov, accessed on 2021-10-24.
9. Surenkov, V. A. (2019). Russian grain market. Development specifics. Innovations and investments, vol. 7, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rossiyskiy-rynok-zerna-spetsifika-razvitiya, accessed on 2021-10-24.
10. Kenchadze, D. D. et al. (2020). Construction in Russia 2020. Rosstat, Moscow, from https://rosstat.gov.ru/storage/mediabank/tASKTSkO/Stroitelstvo_2020.pdf, accessed on 2021-10-24.
11. Romanov, M. I. (2021). Development dynamics of the Russia military-industrial complex: problems and prospects. Innovations and investments, vol. 2, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/dinamika-razvitiya-oboronno-promyshlennogo-kompleksa-rossii-problemy-i-perspektivy, accessed on 2021-10-24.
12. Zakrevskaya, Ya. N. (2020). Present automotive industry in Russia. Education and law, vol. 7, from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/avtomobilnaya-promyshlennost-rossii-na-sovremennom-etape, accessed on 2021-10-24.
13. Faltsman, V. K. (2019) What if Russia runs out of own oil resources? Voprosy Ekonomiki, vol. 4, 152-160, DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2019-4-152-160
14. Faltsman, V. (2017) Overcoming the Crisis in Russia’s Foreign Trade, Russian Politics & Law, vol. 55, no. 6, 436-456, DOI: 10.1080/10611940.2017.1574501
15. Doroshenko, Y. A., Malykhina, I. O., Somina, I. V. (2020) Methodology of the Formation of a Comprehensive Support Mechanism of Innovation and Investment Development in the Region. In: Karabegović I. (eds) New Technologies, Development and Application III. NT 2020. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol. 128, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-46817-0_103
16. Doroshenko, Y. A., Minaeva, L. A., Somina, I. V., Glagoleva, N. N. (2020) Mechanism of Stimulate the Growth of Highly Competitive Technology Business. In: Karabegović I. (eds) New Technologies, Development and Application III. NT 2020. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol. 128, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-46817-0_102