Volume 3 number 8, pages: 19 - 32
Paper presents original and customized solution of computer aided design of tire and curing mold. Paper includes description of problems with which joint team of experts from Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Ruber Products Company – Tigar from Pirot have been faced during research and analyse of optimal methodology for rapid development of virtual prototype of tire. The procedure of tire design which will be shortly exposed in the paper represents the result of a lasting several years research and analysis in the field of simultaneous tire design process. The basic aim of the research was to reduce redundancy of activities which are performed during tire design process. In accordancy with that, there was a request that new approach of tire design has to assure posibility of simultaneous performing all other development activities and contribute of productivity increase.
1. www.conti-online.com, 2004.
2. M. S. Stojkovic, M. Manic, M. Trajanovic, N. D. Korunovic, "Customized Tire Design Solution Based on Knowledge Embedded Template Concept", Tire Science and Technology, TSTCA, Akron OH US, 2003.
3. Stojkovic M., Manic M., Trajanovic M., “Knowledge-Embedded Template Concept”, Proceedings 36th CIRP International Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, 2003, p.p. 285-293.
4. Stojkovic, M., Virtual Manufacturing Advisor, Master thesis, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of University of Nis, Serbia and Monte Negro. 2002.
5. Stojković M., Trajanović M., “Parametric design of automotive tyre”, ANG1/P046, ASME - Greek section, First Nat. Conf. on Recent Advances in Mech. Eng., Patras, Greece, 2001.
6. Stojković M, Trajanović M, Cekić M, Jovanović G, “Ubrzanje procesa projektovanja pneumatika primenom parametarskog projektovanja”, XVII konferencija: Nauka i motorna vozila - JUMV ’99 Beograd. 1999.
7. Stojković M, Trajanović M, Cekić M, Korunović N, “Parametarsko modeliranje dezena gazećeg sloja automobilskog pneumatika”, 25. JUPITER Konferencija, Beograd, 1999.
8. Frederick J. K., Tire Technology, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Pub. Dept. 1998 32 Istraživanja i projektovanja za privredu 8 /2005
9. William C. Regli and Michael J. Pratt1, What are feature interactions, Proc. of The 1996 ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference and Computers in Engineering Conference August 18-22, Irvine, California, 96-DETC:DFM-1285, 1996.