This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 1028 pages: 1234-1241
The authors carry out research on the development of technology for the manufacture of concrete products using non-dimensional waste of reinforcing bars, plain bars and wire rods. The studies carried out in the conditions of construction enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in particular the Karaganda region, have shown that this technology is advisable to use in the manufacture of concrete products such as bar lintels. As a result of the research carried out, a construction of a bar lintel was established, which is made of a concrete mixture with the addition of man-triggered waste and a space frame, reinforcing bars of which are welded from non-dimensional segments of reinforcement. This article presents the results of testing samples of reinforcing bars joint by friction welding and modeling the static tensile testing process with the determination of the tensile strength depending on the loads. At various loads, the stress on the surface of the reinforcing bar is less than 600 MPa, which corresponds to regulatory documents. At the same time, the maximum stresses are formed in the base metal, yet there is the least tension in welded region. The test results showed the possibility of using welded reinforcing bars from non-dimensional segments of reinforcement in the manufacture of concrete products, in particular bar lintels.
1. Tsai T.N. (2021) Building construction. Reinforced concrete structures: Textbook. 3rd ed., ster. - St. Petersburg: Publishing house "Lan". - 463 p. ISBN: 978-5-8114-1314-0.
2. P. Radziszewski, W. Jackiewicz-Rek, M. Sarnowski, M. Urbański (2018) Fortification of damaged asphalt pavements with cement concrete slabs reinforced with next-gen bars – part i: laboratory study. Archives of civil engineering. Vol. LXIV, Issue 3, P.67-80. https://doi.org/10.2478/ace-2018-0030
3. T. Siwowski, H. Zobel, Th. Al-Khafaji, W.Karwowski (2020) The recently built polish large arch bridges – a review of construction technology. Archives of civil engineering. Vol. LXVI, Issue 4, P.7-43. https://doi.org/10.24425/ace.2020.135207
4. L. Jiao, X.D. Li (2018) Application of prefabricated concrete in residential buildings and its safety management. Archives of civil engineering. Vol. LXIV, Issue 2, P.22-35. https://doi.org/10.2478/ace-2018-0014
5. Rashid, S., Dinara, T., Madina, S., Olga, K., Syrymgali, Y. (2021). Practice and future of energy-ef-ficient construction in the republic of Kazakhstan. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 19(1), 1 - 8. https://doi.org/10.5937/jaes0-27404
6. Yessirkepova A.B., Sherov K.T., Mashkin N.A., Smailova B.K., Tattimbek G. (2021) Strength tests of concrete cubes with addition of anthropogenic waste. International Journal of GEOMATE, July., Vol.21, Issue 83, pp.-174-180. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21660/2021.83.j2142
7. Sherov K., Serova R., Yessirkepova A., Mussayev M., Zhanakov K., Smailova B., Turusbekova A., Mazhitova L. (2021) Enhancing the efficiency of rebar use in reinforced concrete products’ manufacturing / IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1047 (2021) 012025 IOP Publishing DOI:https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1047/1/012025
8. Yessirkepova A.B., Sherov K.T., Gabdysalyk R., Okimbayeva A.Ye., Sauletov S.R. (2020) Connections of non-dimensional segments of reinforcement for the manufacture of frames of reinforced concrete products by contact butt welding. Satbayev University Bulletin, Almaty: Satbayev University publ., No.6(142), pp.409-413.
9. Yessirkepova A.B., Sherov K.T., Mikhailov V.F., Buzauova T.M., Mazdubay A.V., Taskarina A.Zh. (2020) Research of ways of connecting reinforced bars in the production of reinforced concrete products, Journal of Applied Engineering (JAES) Science, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 372-377; https://doi.org/10.5937 / jaes18-24319
10. Sherov K.T., Yessirkepova A.B., Rakhimova G.M., Serova R.F., Gabdysalyk R., Okimbayeva A.Ye. (2021) Bar lintel. Patent No. 6360 RK for a utility model. Bull. No. 30.
11. Sherov K.T., Yessirkepova A.B., Serova R.F., Gabdysalyk R. (2021) Concrete mix. Patent No. 6277 RK for a utility model. Bull. No. 30.
12. Sherov K.T., Yessirkepova A.B., Rakhimova G.M., Serova R.F., Taskarina A.Zh., Okimbayeva A.Ye., Kassymbabina D.S. (2021) Space frame for bar lintels. Patent No. 6375 RK for a utility model. Bull. No. 34.
13.  Y. Lekhana, A. Nikhila, K. Bharath, B. Naveen, A. Chennakesava Reddy (2015), Weldability Analysis of 316 Stainless Steel and AA1100 Alloy Hallow Tubes using Rotational Friction Welding Process. International Journal of Science and Research, 5(5), pp. 622-627.
14. M. C. Zulu, and P. M. Mashinini, (2018) Process Optimization of Rotary friction Welding of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy Rods. IOP Conference series: Materials Science and Engineering. 430012012. 10.1088/1757-899X/430/1/012012
15. V. Srija, and A. Chennakesava Reddy (2015) Finite Element Analysis of Friction Welding Processfor 2024Al Alloy and UNS C23000 Brass. International journal of Science and Research, 4(5), pp. 1685-1690.
16. A. Kubit, T. Trzepiecinski (2020) A fully coupled thermo‑mechanical numerical modelling of the refill friction stir spot welding process in Alclad 7075‑T6 aluminium alloy sheets. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering 20:117. https://doi.org/10.1007/s43452-020-00127-w
17. H. Monajati, M. Zoghlami, A. Tongne and M. Jahazi (2020) Assessing Microstructure-Local Mechanical Properties in Friction StirWelded 6082-T6 Aluminum AlloyMetals, 10, 1244; https://doi.org/10.3390/met10091244
18. T. Srichok, R. Pitakaso, K. Sethanan, W. Sirirak and P. Kwangmuang (2020) Combined Response Surface Method and Modified Di_erential Evolution for Parameter Optimization of Friction StirWelding. Processes, 8, 1080. https://doi.org/10.3390/pr8091080
19. R. Hartl, J. Hansjakob, M. F. Zaeh (2020) Improving the surface quality of friction stir welds using reinforcement learning and Bayesian optimization. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. Volume 110, pages 3145–3167. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-020-05696-x
20. J. Choi, Y. Aoki, K. Ushioda, H. Fujii (2021) Linear friction welding of Ti-6Al-4V alloy fabricated below β-phase transformation temperature. Scripta Materialia 191. P.12–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scriptamat.2020.09.013
21. S. Kumaran, K. Srinivasan, S. Narayanan and A.N. Joseph Raj (2019) Prediction of Tensile Strength in FrictionWelding Joins Made of SA213 Tube to SA387 Tube Plate through Optimization Techniques. Materials 2019, 12, 4079. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12244079
22. Hassan, A. J., Boukharouba, T., and Miroud, D. (2019) Characterizations of Friction Welding Joint Interface for AISI 316. China Welding, Vol. 28, No. 1, P.42-48. https://doi.org/10.12073/j.cw.20180811001
23. K.T. Sherov, A.B. Yessirkepova, Ye.B. Imanbayev, R. Gabdysalyk, V.F. Mikhailov, A.K. Sherov and others. (2020) Friction welding device. Patent No. 4676 RK for a utility model. Bull. No. 6.
24. Reinforcing bars for reinforced concrete structures. Specifications. - GOST 34028-2016.
25. Hot-rolled steel for reinforcement of concrete structures. Technical specifications: GOST 5781-82.