This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 1042 pages: 1378-1383
The most important economic task of the region's development is to develop a model of an effective mechanism for the functioning of the regional aggregate potential based on determining the initial state of the organizational and economic system in terms of opportunities for further development. The solution of this complex task in conditions of limited resources puts in the first place the systemic problem of quantitative and qualitative determination of available resources and management of the state of regional potential at a specific time based on the analysis of two phases: use and production. The theoretical and methodological foundations of modelling the processes of functioning and development of regional potential allow us to develop a mathematical multilevel model that ensures optimal management of the region based on the maximum use of labor, production, technical and investment resources. The logical models of functioning and development of economic potential presented in the article are at the same time its formal scheme fixing cause-and-effect relationships in the system.
1. Glazyrin, M.V. (1997). Industrial and social complexes of regions and their management. Novgorod, Moscow.
2. Granberg, A.G., Busygina, I.M., Vvedenskiy, V.G. (2000). Regional development: the experience of Russia and the European Union. Ekonomika, Moscow.
3. Garretsen, H., McCann, P., Martin, R., Tyler, P. (2013). The Future of Regional Policy. Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, no. 6, 179-186.
4. Bredikhin, V.V., Bredikhina, N.V., Yezerskiy, V.A. (2020). Modeling of property management process at territorial level. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol.18, no 2, 257-261,
5. Bredikhina, N. (2021). Strategic aspects of the production and economic potential of urban investment and construction sector. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol.19, no 2, 483-487, DOI: 10.5937/jaes0-31444.
6. Bredikhin, V.V. (2012). Methodology of formation and development of the total production and technical potential of the territories of the city and region. Yugo-Zapadnyy gosudarstvennyy universitet, Kursk.
7. Shtul'berg, B.M. (2003). Regulation of territorial development in a market economy. Nauka, Moscow.
8. Vidyapin, V.I., Stepanov, M.V.(2007). Regional economy. INFRA-M, Moscow.
9. Oldak, P.G. (1980). Environmental protection and the development of economic research. Nauka, Novosibirsk.
10. Martín Gómez, A.M., Aguayo González, F., Marcos Bárcena, M. (2017). Smart eco-industrial parks: A circular economy implementation based on industrial metabolism. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 135. DOI: 10.1016/j.resconrec.2017.08.007
11. Abu-Qdais, H.A., Kurbatova, A.I. (2022). The Role of Eco-Industrial Parks in Promoting Circular Economy in Russia: A Life Cycle Approach. Sustainability 2022, 14(7), 3893. doi.org/10.3390/su14073893
12. Pestsov, S.K. (2018). In search of a new paradigm of regional development: foreign experience and Russian reality. Regionalistika, vol. 5, no.5, 93-109.
13. Grabovyy, P.G., Bredikhin, V.V., Kapyrin, D.A. (2012). Problems of managing the production and technical potential of the territorial investment and construction complex (TIS) in a competitive environment. Real estate: economics, management, №1, 41-51.
14. Bredikhin, V.V., Bredikhina, N.V., Aksentyeva, Yu.Yu. (2019). Analysis of the development process of the territorial productive and technological potential of the region’s construction organizations. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 17, no. 3, 395-399, DOI 10.5937/jaes17-22885.
15. Pike, A., Rodriguez-Pose, A., Tomaney, J. (2006). Local and Regional Development. Routledge, London.
16. Roshchenko, A.V. (2008). National product and problems of its measurement. BGEU, Moscow.
17. Oldak, P.G. (1989). Formation of modern economic thinking. Nauka, Novosibirsk.
18. Gadzhiyev, YU.A. (2009). Foreign theories of regional economic growth and development. Economy of the region, no. 2, 45-62.
19. Shtulberg, B.M., Vvedenskiy, V.G. (2000). Regional policy of Russia: theoretical foundations, tasks and methods of implementation. Gelios ARV, Moscow.
20. An Agenda for a Reformed Cohesion Policy. A Place-Based Approach to Meeting European Union Challenges and Expectations. Independent Report Prepared at the Request of Danuta Hubner, Commissioner for Regional Policy by Fabrizio Barca. April, 2009.
21. Bredikhina, N.V. (2017). Basic principles of production-and-technical potential capacity formation in the construction industry of region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol.15, no. 4, 495-497, DOI: 10.5937/jaes15-15456.