Volume 1 number 1, pages: 23 - 32
The existing maintenance methods have a target to provide required reliability and availability of the system which has to be maintained, trying to keep expenditures as low cost as possible. A new concept of management, which i applying more and more, is based on the risk, a concept which links probability of an undesirable event and its consequences. This approach applied to maintenance management, particularly to preventive on-condition maintenance, makes a important support to the existing maintenance methods based on reliability. It is of the greatest importance that risk-based maintenance methods consider all consequences of an undesired event, not only costs but other relevant aspects like safety, health and life protection, environmental influences and others.
1. Todorović J., Inženjerstvo održavanja tehničkih sistema, JUMV, Beograd, 1993
2. Reliability Centered Maintenance, IEC Draft 56 (Sec.) 317, 1990
3. Todorović J. Održavanje tehničkih sistema – nauka ili veština, Zbornik Simpozijuma SIMOPIS ’94, Kotor, 1994
4. Haimes Y., Risk Modelling, Assesment and Management, John Willey Ž Sons, New York, 1998
5. Base Resource Documentation – Risk- Based Inspection, API Publicatiion 581,1998.
6. Risk-Based Life Management (RBLM) of critical componenets in power and process plants, MPA, Stuttgart
7. Jovanović A., Auerkari P., Practical determination of probability of failure (PoF) and corresponding risks in RIMAP project, Zbornik 10-tog Savetovanja PREVING, Beograd, 2002
8. Bareiss J. M., Results and experience from use of risk based methods in maintenance of power plants, Zbornik 10-tog Savetovanja PREVING, Beograd, 2002
9. Vujović R., Jovanović A, Todorović J., Unapređenje metoda upravljanja rizikom u industrijskim postrojenjima, Zbornik 10-tog Savetovanja PREVING, Beograd, 2002
11. Vujović R., Todorović J., Stanković M., Upravljanje rizikom i osiguranje u industriji, transportu i skladištenju, Zbornik 9-tog Savetovanja PREVING, Beograd, 2001
12. Hagn L., RIMAP Project and Insurance Aspects, Zbornik 10-tog Savetovanja PREVING, Beograd, 2002.