Volume 2 number 6, pages: 19 - 24
Robotic arc-welding is sophisticated technology and its successful implementation in industry is formidable management as well as technical problem. In order to overcome the deficiencies in robotic workcell design and implementation processes, the methodology for conceptual design is proposed ass necessary precondition for detailed design, building and installation of these systems. The methodology is based, on work pieces and welding process modelling and analysis, and on using sophisticated modelling and simulation software for robotic arc-welding.
1. Bolmsjo , G., Olson, M., et al. ,Robotic arc welding-trends and developments for higher autonomy, Industrial robot, An international journal, vol.29,No.2 ,2002
2. Groover, P.M., Weis, M., et al., Industrial Robotic; technology, programming, and applications, second edition, McGraw- Hall Book Company, 1987.
3. Milutinovic, D., et al., Razvoj opšte metodologije projektovanja robotizovanih ćelija, Završni izveštaj, Projekt s.1.03.07.295, Mašinski fakultet Univerziteta u Beogradu, 1997.
4. Rehg, A.J., Introduction to robotics in CIM systems, Fourth edition, Prentice Hall, 2000.
5. Slama, M.M., Methodology for conceptual design of robotized arcwelding cells, Master thesis, University of Belgrade, Faculty of mechanical engineering, 2003.