Volume 5 number 16, pages: 15 - 26
Reliability and availability of every technical system and trams as well are the most important characteristics and the mandatory part of technical specifications within tender documentation for acquisition of new or modernization of existing systems. This paper first presents the short reliability and availability analysis of the "Belgrade" Transport Company tram fleet and then the new trams of the ATAC SpA Rome Transport Company manufactured in FIAT. The obtained analysis results can be compared and this comparison can be a basis for the definition of reliability and availability requests within the process of the acquisition of the new trams or modernization of the existing ones for the Belgrade tram system.
1. (1990) IEC 60050 (191): International electro technical vocabulary, chapter 191: Dependability and quality of service
2. Carrese, S., Ottone, G. (2005) A model for the management of a tram fleet. European Journal of Operational Research
3. Eberlein, M., Hoefer, L. (2002) The development of rail vehicles from the perspective of greater availability. Railway Technical Review - International Journal for Railway Engineers / RTR, br. 2-3, str. 112-121
4. Milutinović, D., Stanojević, N. (2005) Pouzdanost i raspoloživost tramvajskog voznog parka Gradskog saobraćajnog preduzeća 'Beograd'. Istraživanja i projektovanja za privredu, vol. 3, br. 10, str. 43-54
5. Vasić, B., i dr. (2005) Cost-benefit analiza tramvajskog voznog parka. Beograd: Institut za istraživanja i projektovanja u privredi