Volume 5 number 17, pages: 39 - 44
Industrial chimney inspection methodology is described in this paper, and stress and strain analysis is done by result processing of the measurements. Thickness of flue - stack's steel shell at thermo facility "Visnjicka Banja" is determined by means of ultrasound in 204 points. Visual inspection of chimney has indicated high level of damage. Chimney was modeled in CAD software as basis for numerical analysis by contemporary methods. Numerical analysis of stress and strain chimney's state is done for gravity load, and loads caused by wind and earthquake.
1. 'CICIND' standard Internacionalnog komiteta za industrijske dimnjake
2. (1970) Propisi o antikorozivnoj zaštiti čeličnih konstrukcija. Službeni list SFRJ, broj 32, SIS 0055900
3. (1991) Evrokod EC1: Basis of design and actions on structures
4. BS 4076: Specifications for steel chimneys
5. Stupar, S., Jaćimović, B., Bošnjak, S., Dunjić, M., Genić, S., Simonović, A., Komarov, D. (2005) Izveštaj o stanju dimnjaka TO Višnjička Banja Ø1300Ø1100x410000101. Beograd: Mašinski fakultet