Volume 2 number 4 - 5, pages: 41 - 49
Safety parameters have very big importance during tractor exploitation. One of the most important elements of operators’ safety in tractor exploitation are rollover protective structures and cabs. Different types of protective structures and cabs are fitted on tractors, depending of their type, design and category. Different constructions of protective structures and cabs are presented in this paper, with basic characteristics and examples of fitting on tractors, as well as production process technologies. More and more attention in the world today is paid for increase of operator’s comfort in exploitation. Tractors became more pleasant places for work, because beside air conditioning system, music systems and noise protection, a lot of attention is intended to ergonomic requests and easy handling. Domestic tractor producers accepted these modern trends and with its implementation to presented and new products they became competitive on the world market, helping to bring back the respect to our motor industry.
1. S. Mitić: Metode proračuna i ispitivanja kabina radnih vozila, Magistarska teza, Mašinski fakultet, Beograd, 2000;
2. S.Mitić: Metode ispitivanja zaštitnih struktura poljoprivrednih traktora točkaša; Seminarski rad; Beograd; 1999;
3. D.Janković, N.Janićijević, S.Mitić, D.Radivojević i dr.: Ispitivanje zaštitne strukture na traktorima R90 i R135; Izveštaj br. MV 1378 - C 303/99; Mašinski fakultet, Laboratorija CIAH; Beograd;1999;
10. John Myers. Karl Snyder, David Hard & other: Statistics and Epidemiology of Tractor Fatalities – A Historical Perspective; Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health, Vol. 4, No. 2; May 1998;
11. http://europa.eu.int/comm/transport/ care/statistics/;