This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 598 pages: 213 - 216
The example of industrial and residential areas shows the negative impact of the processes of underfl ooding of territories,
on the operational reliability of real estate objects. The causes of the manifestation and development of these complex
processes are revealed. To overcome the anthropogenic impact on groundwater, technological recommendations
have been proposed, economic and social nature.
- Lushnikov EA, Khaustov VV, Dubyaga AP. On some environmental problems of the Kursk region KMA // Optimization of natural resources and protection of the environment appropriate medium: with b. report scientifi c conf. - Orenburg, OGU, 1998. pp. 121-122.
- Lushnikov EA, Khaustov VV, Dubyaga AP. About the phenomena of fl ooding in the Kursk region of the KMA // Hydrogeological about Gia and Karst: a b. tons of ores scientifi c conf. - Perm, PGU, 1999. pp. 76-83.
- Khaustov VV. On the impact on groundwater within one of the industrial-residential agglomerations of the city of Kursk // News of South-West State University, 2013, No. 5 (50). - pp. 236-242.
- Khaustov VV, Kostenko VD, Dubyaga AP. To the problem of environmental audit of real estate objects // Proceedings of the South-West State University, ser. Technics and techology. 2012, №2, part 3. - pp. 258-262.
- Khaustov VV, Kostenko VD, Dubyaga AP. The infl uence of some technogenic processes in the hydrolithosphere on the operational reliability of real estate in the Kursk region of the KMA // News of the South -Western State University , 2011, No. 5 (38). - pp. 63-72.
- Novikova, T., Khaustov, V., & Guseinov, T. . Cadastral valuation based upon the environmental factors using the City of Kursk as an example. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 104-106.
- Pokrovsky VI. The research underfl ooding processes of architecture monuments on the territory of Tomsk with using GIS-technology // 14th SGEM GeoConference on Science and Technologies In Geology, Exploration and Mining, www.sgem.org, SGEM2014 GeoConference Proceedings, Vol. (2)2014. - pp. 935 – 942.
- Nikanorov AM, Bartsev OB, Gar’kusha DN, Zubkov EA, Minina LI. Dynamics, Cxtent, and Causes of Underfl ooding of Populated Localities in the Southern Rostov Oblast // Water Resources, (44)2017, Issue 7. – pp. 952–962.